Has the death of a loved one; family member, friend, colleague or pet, affected you in ways you didn’t expect? In the aftermath of a death it is perfectly normal to cycle through many different emotions, but when these emotions are making a major and ongoing impact on their lives bereavement counselling can help.
- Notice a dramatic change in your sleeping or daily living patterns?
- Experience great or regular confusion?
- Find you are unable to stop crying?
- Have suicidal thoughts? Not wanting to be alive?
- Find decisions and concentration difficult?
- Or others worry about your thoughts or behaviour since the death of your loved one?
I can help you work through your grief, resolve any lingering conflicts and come to terms with your new world. It is not easy, but I can support you as you learn to manage your emotions and grief to be able to live life again.